For most of us diets are not effective, people switch from one diet to another, and sometimes they win and publish their “before-and-after” pictures, they are lucky. Congrats! Though they are just 3% of the people who struggle with fat. The other 97% do not post anything because their “after” never comes. But why?
The Crucial Secret of Fat is a book that discloses the most important secret of fat, it gives the freedom of nutrition and passive weight loss, it shows us new happy digits on the scales every morning, the secret is simple to understand and easy to apply.